Hi guys! I’m here with the This or That Book tag, I’m really excited to do this so I wanna thank Ali @ I Wuv Books who is amazing and has an equally amazing blog for tagging me.
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks)
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options for each of the questions
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag and spread the love
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
I could probably read on anything with a horizontal surface but if I had to choose though I would say bed because its just so comfy,
not that couches aren’t comfy or anything, I just prefer to read in bed.
2. Male main character of female main character?
I’ve loved books with either male or female leads so it doesn’t really matter (not for me at least) so I really couldn’t choose.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Salty snacks all the way! Especially popcorn, I could have popcorn all day, everyday…
while reading of course.
4. Trilogies or Quartets
Judging by the fact that the only quartets I remember reading are The Lunar Chronicles and the Twilight Saga, I would say I prefer trilogies.
5. First-person point of view or third-person point of view?
I definitely prefer 1st person POVs but I’ve still enjoyed books written in the third person before. I just feel like books in the first person allow for a deeper understanding of the main character.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
Anytime is good for me honestly – though I guess whenever I have free time. I tend to be really busy at night so I probably read more in the morning.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Seeing as the the libraries in my area suck, I’ll have to go with bookstores. Even though my libraries stocked good books I would probably still prefer to buy my own books because that way I don’t have to return them.
8. Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
I’m a person that could probably find something funny in any situation so I’ll have to say books that make me cry because I could probably count the number of books that have made me cry on one hand so I really appreciate books that can make me cry.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Black covers – I feel like they’re prettier than white covers and white covers tend to get messy in my hands so yeah. If black pages could be done I would be so on board!
10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
This one is a toughy… Why can’t it be both? If I had to pick I think I would go for a good plot-driven story.
I’ve seen this tag going around for a few weeks now so I’m not going to tag anyone because it seems like everyone has already done it.
(Sorry!) Anyway I had a blast doing this, thanks for reading!
Twitter ~ Goodreads ~ Bloglovin’