Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Thoughts on Tomes. Topics are set for every week so to join in on the fun just check out our goodreads group. This week’s topic is Fictional Items You’d Give as a Gift. In the spirit of Christmas we’re supposed to list fictional items we’d give as gifts to friends and family.
1. A Dauntless Tattoo (Item from Divergent by Veronica Roth)
If you’re into that sort of thing a tattoo drawn on you by a divergent-land dauntless would be seriously wicked, don’t you agree!
2. Wizarding Chess Set (Item from Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling)
Chess pieces that actually fight each other. Need I say more?
3. A Private Concert with Sydney and Ridge (Item from Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover)
Who remembers this OTP? A private concert with Ridge would be an amazing gift!
4. A Ticket to the Night Circus (Item from Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern)
The Night Circus is awesome, I would probably end up keeping the ticket for myself instead of giving it away!
5. A Clock Made by Friedrick Thiessen (Item from Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern)
Another Night Circus item! If you’ve read the book you’ll remember Friedrick Thiessen’s clocks were c’est magnifique!
I bet you’ve noticed all my gifts are experience based. I love to give gifts that lead to the creation of a memory. In my opinion, good memories are priceless and are the best gift a person can receive/give!
FIND ME ON: