What I read?
This month I read a total of 10 books which really surprised me because I was not expecting to read such a high number… Anyway here are the books I read, click on the book title to check my review of it:
- Gracie’s Song by Michelle Schlincher – 3.8/5 stars
- The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus #1) by Rick Riordan – 4/5 stars
- A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by V. E. Schwab – 5/5 stars
- A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic #2) by V. E. Schwab – 4.5/5 stars
- Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige – 4/5 stars
- The BFG by Roald Dahl – 4/5 stars
- The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) by Danielle Paige – 3.5/5 stars
- Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die #3) by Danielle Paige – 3.8/5 stars
- The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker – 2.5/5 stars
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys – 4.5/5 stars
*Favorite book of the month: A Darker Shade of Magic
What I hauled?
So much for book buying bans. This month I just couldn’t help myself, I bought 4 books (which is not so bad now that I think about it!) I mean when you see the list of books I acquired you’ll understand why I just had to have them;
- Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige – Such a beautiful cover I had to pick it up.
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab – I mean magic and alternate universes, I just had to buy this.
- A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith – I mean its J. K. Rowling, I had to!
What I watched?
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice: I know not everyone was a fan of this but I totally loved it and you can check all my
fangirling thoughts on it here.
Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 1: Picking up right were s5 ended this premiere was totally awesome in my opinion, I mean nothing was held back; it was bloody and political and of course it wouldn’t be game of thrones without boooobs (lol). The only thing that would have made this better was if a certain someone didn’t die, how could they do this to me!
Originals Season 2 Episode 1 – 9: Trying to catch up on my Originals, such an awesome show; those poor Mikaelsons just can’t seem to catch a break.
What I listened to?
The Hamilton Musical Soundtrack: I actually held-off listening to this because I thought it wouldn’t be anything I liked but then a friend of mine played me Wait for It and I just had to listen to everything else.
Twenty One Pilots, Blurryface: Such an amazing album, my life’s goal is now to see twenty one pilots live!
First by Cold War Kids: Such a great song I fell in love with this month.
OK lemme end my post before I get even more off books. I hope you guys had a great month both reading-wise and life-wise (hope that made sense) and I’m super excited to share more bookish love with all you amazing people! Thanks for reading…