So there I was suffocating in school work, only to open my blog and find out I was nominated for The Liebster Award (you can’t imagine how much it brightened up my day.). The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world. It’s amazing to be nominated because I’ve only been blogging for barely a month. Thank you so much watcherbooks for nominating me.
Okay, so here are the rules:
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you. Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award. Let the bloggers know you nominated them. Give them 11 questions of your own.
1. Favorite book and why?
I have so many favorite books, the list is endless, but if I had to pick I would say Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (because it was the heaviest book I had ever read as a child, it’s what got me reading lengthy books) and The Bronze Horseman (because the setting/love make this a great book.)
2. If you could be one character from any book who would it be?
Hermione Granger because who wouldn’t love magical powers.
3. If you could live in any book world where would it be?
OK I feel like all my answers are going to be Harry Potter related (I know, sooo unoriginal)
4. Favorite book to movie combo?
So far The Fault in Our Stars is my favorite book to movie adaptation.
5. Most read author?
Most read authors: J.K. Rowling, Sarah J. Maas, John Green and Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Random fact about you!
Umm I deeply admire people… who read my blog
7. Why did you start your blog?
Honestly I have no idea, I just knew I loved reading and wanted to share/hear opinions with you guys.
8. Most anticipated book coming out 2016 that you MUST read?
I was really anticipating Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard and just recently I got my hands on it and of course I’m flying through it.
9. What book do you want everyone to read if they haven’t?
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder.
10. Least favorite book that you finished?
The Heir by Kiera Cass.
11. Favorite quote from any character or book?
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.-Albus Dumbledore.
- a frolic through fiction
- I Wuv Books
- The Booklander
- Adventures of a Bibliophile
- Be Books Smart
- Down the Rabbit Hole
- Papers Pens and Peridot
- Life is sweet in books
My Questions for Nominees:
- What book are you reading right now?
- Hardback, Paperback or Ebook?
- What is your favorite genre to read?
- Which author, dead or alive, would you like to go on a date with?
- Do you prefer to read stand-alones or series?
- What book/series would you love to be adapted as a tv show?
- If your life was a book what would be it’s title?
- What draws you to a book, the cover or the description?
- Favorite book villain?
- Favorite book you’ve read this year?
- Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?