So I wanted to do a top 5 list of male book characters I would definitely friend-zone in real life, because I would not want to date them. If you love these characters don’t take offense because I’m just doing this for fun. Anyways here are the characters:
1. Christian Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James (because duh).
2. Wesley Rush: The Duff by Kody Keplinger (I know he went through this whole transformation, but I can’t get over how much of a jerk he was in the beginning.)
3. Tamlin: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (I mean even though Tamlin is awesome and all, he just has soo much baggage; I mean an evil queen plus an evil curse, its enough to send any girl running lol).
4. Edward Cullen: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (lets just say I like my men alive.)
5. Lincoln O’Neill: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (Don’t get me wrong I loved this book but no one can deny Lincoln is a tad bit stoker-ry).
That’s all for this top 5 list, thanks so much for reading.